Are you searching for an exciting and rewarding career? R. Stover Landscaping Maintenance Inc. has been serving the local community for over 30 years, with an established reputation for superior service and quality. Currently, we are recruiting for a Landscape Supervisor to oversee and coordinate our projects year-round. The successful candidate will be responsible for organizing and implementing jobs, interacting with clients, and coordinating with other crew members to execute high quality work. The incumbent will be responsible for overseeing projects related to landscaping construction, maintenance, and snow and ice management. We are searching for an individual with both project management and team management skills, who is detail-oriented and possesses strong leadership qualities.
This position offers full-time, permanent work in a reputable company including a competitive salary, company vehicle, and benefits package. The successful candidate will collaborate with support staff during onboarding and training to ensure a smooth transition and that he/she is set up for success and long-term growth in the company.
• Overseeing and managing crews year-round.
• Estimating and submitting quotes for procurement of jobs.
• Correspondence with clients and the public as required.
• Organizing crews, including operational and administrative functions.
• Working alongside crews when needed in hardscaping division.
• Procurement and inventory control of equipment.
• Working with operations manager to coordinate snow plow operations (daytime plowing).
• Collaboration with administrative support staff on matters related to accounting, human resources,
• Landscape experience.
• Leadership & project management experience.
• Ability to read and interpret landscape drawings and specifications.
• Experience with interlocking and estimating.
• Strategic mindset with passion for long-term growth in the company.
Level/Salary Range: Compensation related to qualifications and experience
Travel Required: Yes (as required, between job sites)
Job Code/ Req#: STOVERLS